Pay Range: Hourly with Overtime Available
Location: Northern California Region
This person will install, maintain, and repair all MultiCam Inc. products. Training will be provided on all machines and software. This individual must be available for special projects and service calls during normal work hours and beyond if needed. Also, will be responsible for completion of all documentation for customer visits.
Description of responsibilities:
- Support Customers as Needed on Site
- Determine Warranty Status
- Install and Preventive Maintenance on all Machine Types
- Locate and Disburse Parts and Part Numbers
- Knowledge of and Ability to Operate all MultiCam Inc. Products
- Knowledge of and Ability to Operate all Software Sold and Supported by MultiCam Inc.
- Excellent Attendance and Being Punctual is Mandatory
- Complete and Document Assigned Tasks
- Mechanical and Electrical Aptitude a MUST
- Excellent Understanding of Electricity and Electronics
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Support Skills
- Ability to Read Schematics
- Some Prior Experience with CNC Machines and/or CAD/CAM.
- PC Literate with Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, and File Compression Skills
- Ability to Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Personal and Reliable Transportation is a Must, Mileage Reimbursed
- 100% Travel Locally and Domestically. Potential International Travel
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical Trade School in Electronics
MultiCam, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.