Customer Service Representative
Position Type: Full Time
Pay Range: Hourly
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth
This position will serve both internal and external customers by answering in-bound phone calls, emails, assist in placing orders, and provide other information needed.
Description of responsibilities:
- Answering incoming calls from the Customer Service que.
- Build and support positive customer relationships within the organization.
- Assist customers with placing orders and follow up on open items.
- Listen to concerns and be the front line of support in resolving any customer issues.
- Work closely with distributor offices, field techs and phone technical support.
- Process documentation and payments for parts sales orders
Required Skills & Qualifications::
- Clear communication skills
- Patience and able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Understanding customer issues
- Able to follow up on open items and be highly organized
- Able to adapt and learn new processes quickly
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Computer literacy in MS Office and basic computer skills
- Prior experience as a CSR handling high volume of calls.
- Able to multi-task and have positive mind set
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
MultiCam, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.