MultiCam has been producing automated cutting systems for over 25 years and has installed thousands of CNC machines in more than 50 countries worldwide. Our success has permitted us to remain an innovator in the field of CNC machinery. Companies in a wide variety of manufacturing operations depend on the high quality and reliability built into every MultiCam machine. Our philosophy is to produce machines that are easy to maintain and built to last.
Position: Territory Sales Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Location: South Texas
MultiCam is looking for a highly self-motivated Sales Professional to sell the full line of MultiCam CNC cutting systems. Product lines include high-speed routing, plasma, laser, water jet and knife cutting systems. This is a base pay plus commission position. The sales manager must be a self-motivator, able to work with minimal supervision, have the ability to effectively educate customers about products and services, and be a natural at closing deals.
Essential responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Aggressively grow sales in assigned territory.
• Increase sales with existing accounts.
• Uncover new sales opportunities with a heavy emphasis on building a strong sales pipeline.
• Maintain Salesforce.com CRM.
• Continue to develop and maintain good customer relationships and MultiCam’s reputation in the local market.
• Coordinate all activities for the local market such as Product Demonstrations, Research, and Marketing.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• College degree preferred
• 2 years + experience capital equipment sales with a solid track record of securing sales.
• Proven Sales Leadership
• Hands on CNC and/or CAD/CAM operational Knowledge preferred
Special Qualifications (Training, Technical skills, etc.):
• Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft office programs
• Prove ability to grow sales in a determined market.
• Excellent communication both written and verbal
• Strong knowledge of CRM
• Understanding of financial impacts of commercial decisions essential
• Understanding of company’s products and services
• Experience in uncovering and securing new accounts is vital to this position.
• 50% travel in assigned territory
MultiCam provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MultiCam complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities